The following parameters have been set forth by our Board of Governors to guide the awarding of financial aid. A priority application process for current Academy families is open from Dec. 1-15.
(New families seeking enrollment for 2017-18 and applying for financial aid are asked to wait to submit this application until after Feb. 1.)
• Financial aid is available to all income qualified Academy families.
• Special consideration will be given to those in vocational Christian work, especially pastors, missionaries, and Academy staff who are required to go through the application process.
• Scholarship awards will not exceed the amount of tuition. Families awarded scholarships will likely be required to contribute to their children’s education. The family’s ability to pay and available funds determine the amount of awards.
• If a family changes models during the academic year, scholarship assistance will be reviewed. The scholarship amount awarded may be reduced or increased depending on the particular circumstances of each student and family.
• This initial application is determined by submitting 2015 income records. However, if a family is awarded a scholarship, 2016 tax return information (pages 1 and 2) will need to be submitted with an application to The Academy Opportunity Scholarship Fund. A fuller explanation of this process will accompany notification of any award.
• The Scholarship Committee is made up of parents from each Academy campus, a board member and the Admissions Director. All recommendations are reviewed by the Headmaster before final notification is sent to families.
Before starting the application, the following financial information should be gathered in order to make the application process go more smoothly: 2015 tax return, rent or mortgage amount and house value, car payment and car insurance amount, savings and retirement amounts, student loan, credit card and other debt amounts. FACTS requires this information to calculate as accurate a recommendation as possible.
Note: Current families should use their FACTS login and then follow the directions to the Grant & Aid 2017-18 application.
To start the application, click HERE. Please direct any specific questions you have regarding this process to Rebecca Wedel, Admissions Director, at email@example.com or (405)850-0633.
Questions on Admissions? Email or call our Admissions line: 405-850-0633.