Priority deadline to apply for 2019-20 scholarship assistance
is March 1. This includes downloading all required documents to FACTS (as instructed in the application) for verification.
The following parameters have been set forth by our Board of Governors to guide the awarding of financial aid.
- Financial aid is available to all income qualified families (see links to income charts below).
- Applicants must re-enroll (returning) or submit a New Student Application (new) to be considered for scholarship assistance. If the published fee structure is a hardship for new student applicants, please contact the Admissions office to discuss options.
- Special consideration will be given to returning Academy families and staff, before new families.
- Scholarship awards will not exceed the amount of tuition. Families awarded scholarships will likely be required to contribute to their children’s education. The family’s ability to pay and available funds determine the amount of awards.
- If a family changes models during the academic year, scholarship assistance will be reviewed. The scholarship amount awarded may be reduced or increased depending on the particular circumstances of each student and family.
- Income verification is required for the application to be complete. 2017 1040 Tax Return and 2018 W-2s are required for the 2019-20 scholarship application.
Before starting the application, the following financial information should be gathered in order to make the application process go more smoothly: tax return and W-2s, rent or mortgage amount and house value, car payment and car insurance amount, savings and retirement amounts, student loan, credit card and other debt amounts. FACTS requires this information to calculate as accurate a recommendation as possible.
The Academy provides a variety of scholarship opportunities, one being The Academy Scholarship Granting Organization (SGO) Fund. This fund has income stipulations; SGO Qualified and Low Income Qualified. However, these income parameters are also used to help approximate need for all applicants, regardless of which scholarship fund is designated in the award. Please note that while it is the desire of the school to help as many families as possible, families who meet these income parameters are not guaranteed a scholarship.
Priority deadline to apply is March 1, 2019. Scholarship notification will be sent to families via email and postage mail on or around April 15.
To start the application, click HERE. Please direct any specific questions you have regarding this process to Darla Benoit, Admissions Director, at email@example.com or 405-478-2077.
Questions on Admissions? Email or call our Admissions line: 405-278-2077