I just want to tell you again that our teachers at The Academy are wonderful! It is such a gift to our family that when we send her to school, she is seeing the same things that we are trying to build into her, lived out by her teachers and her school. This has been true of our teachers every single year and I feel confident that it will be the same next year! Brent & Jessica Orr, parents
2018-19 admissions season is open! Below you will find updates to our class/grade availability by campus. Please contact the Admissions Office if you have specific questions before submitting a New Student Application.
- 9th grade is open for wait list students
- 10th-12th grades are open
- All Monday/Wednesday grammar blended sections (PK-5th) are open
- All traditional grammar sections (K-5th) are open
- Dialectic sections (6th-8th) are open
- All Monday/Wednesday blended grammar (PK3-5th) are open
- Tuesday/Thursday blended grammar sections (PK3, PK, 3rd, 4th, 5th) are open
- Tuesday/Thursday blended grammar sections (K, 1st, 2nd) are open for wait list
- Traditional grammar sections (PK, K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd) are open
- Traditional grammar sections (4th, 5th) are open for wait list
- Dialectic sections 6th is open for waitlist
- Dialectic sections 7th & 8th are open
To start a 2018-19 New Student Application, click here.
We admit students on a case by case basis during the academic year. If you are interested in a late start for 2017-18, please contact the Admissions Department at (405) 850-0633.
NEW STUDENT SUPPLEMENTAL FORMS:
-PK3-Kinder: Parent Questionnaire
-1st-12th: Teacher Questionnaire, School Records Release, (or list of home school curriculum)
-6th-12th: Essay Prompts
-All students must submit Immunization Records or a waiver form. (Waiver forms will be sent to families upon request.)
New Student Enrollment
The Academy of Classical Christian Studies admits students from families of parents who profess Christian belief, desire a rigorous classical Christian education, support their respective model of instruction, and abide by all policies in our 2018-19 Parent & Student Handbook. Please click here to download and read through it carefully.