Welcome Back Academy!
We are excited to step into the 2nd semester together refreshed, and hope the break brought you wonderful times with family and friends. There is a lot to note as we start this semester. See below for details!
Can you believe it’s that time of year? Priority re-enrollment will run from January 15th – January 31st for our current families of The Academy. Please log into your FACTS account and follow the instructions below. After January 31st, spots are not guaranteed so watch for communication from Admissions.
Directions to re-enroll are:
- log into FACTS (district code TA-OK)
- click on Apply/Enroll on the blue navigation bar on the left side of the screen
- finish the re-enrollment packets for each individual child you wish to enroll for next year.
Flynn O’Hara on Campus
Mandy Newhouse, our Flynn O’Hara uniform rep, will be visiting The Academy. She will have all sizes of uniform components to try on. She will also be available to process returns and solve customer service issues. Dates for each campus are below.
- Midtown campus visit- Tuesday 1/17/23 from 1-4 pm
- South campus visit- Wednesday 1/18/23 from 9am-1pm
- North campus visit- Thursday 1/19/23 from 9am-1pm
Both our South and our Rhetoric teams battle it out tonight! Check out our BAND app. Log on for up-to-date details, seasonal information, athletic news, and communications by clicking here. Consider this your one-stop-shop for Athletic happenings.
It never fails. Every time something in my life is uncertain or painful, I worry. I’m a worrier. I struggle daily with letting go of my fears. Every season arrives with new commitments, trials, and challenges to be faced and I so often forget to come to God in prayer first. I eventually catch myself halfway down the worry spiral and I am gently reminded to pause and accept God’s grace and peace. Click here to read more from Lori Collins, our Admissions Coordinator.
Mark your calendars for this month’s Johnnie’s night and pop into any Johnnie’s Charcoal Broiler on Thursday, January 19th and mention you are with The Academy and support our school! Stop in anytime from 11am to close, they will donate a portion of the proceeds back to us.
- January 9 – 20 – J-Term
- January 15 – Priority Re-Enrollment Begins
- January 16 – Martin Luther King Observance Day, No School
- January 19 – Johnnie’s Night
- January 31 – Priority Re-Enrollment Ends
- February 17 – Faculty Inservice, No School
- February 20 – 21- Midwinter Break, No School
For a comprehensive list of Campus Specific dates Click Here!
Also, for your convenience, we have copied our District Calendar dates Here for the 2022/2023 school year to allow you to mark these dates on your calendar early!