Priority re-enrollment is happening NOW and will remain open through January 31st for our current families of The Academy. Please log into your FACTS account and follow the instructions below. After January 31st, spots are not guaranteed. If you have any questions please contact Cristina Hughes, chughes or Lori Collins, lcollins for further assistance.
Directions to re-enroll are:
- log into FACTS (district code TA-OK)
- click on Apply/Enroll on the blue navigation bar on the left side of the screen
- finish the re-enrollment packets for each individual child you wish to enroll for next year.
Meet & Greet w/ Giving Society
Everyone is invited, so plan to join us and be our guest as we mingle and meet with the community of The Academy. This will be a time of fellowship along with conversation about ways to get involved at school. Food and beverages provided! This will be a fabulous event! Can’t wait to see you there! RSVP today: tmorgan
North: Thursday, January 26th, 5:30pm – 7pm
Crew Workspace: 619 W. Main Street, OKC
South: Thursday, February 9th, 6:30pm – 8pm
The Depot: 200 S. Jones Avenue, NORMAN
January View Events
Join us for our View Event at either our South or North Campus! Invite your friends and come fall in love with our school!
North View Event – January 26 @ 9:00am
South View Event – January 30 @ 9:00am
We want your input! Each year we offer an opportunity for The Academy families to share their thoughts and give feedback as we set our sights on our future intentions and direction forward. We would love to have your contribution to help continue to make The Academy great!
Click Here and fill out our survey.
All-State Children’s Chorus Selection
Join us in congratulating Avery Kate Thomas, North Dialectic 8th grader as she was selected as a 4-year member of the All-State Children’s Chorus! She was able to travel to Tulsa January 18-20 to participate in the Oklahoma Music Educator’s Convention Choir. We are so proud of you Avery Kate!
Academy Forensics Program
The Academy’s Forensics program has some exciting news to share! Hosted at the Tulsa County Courthouse by District Judge Daman Cantrell, The MLK Day Chapelle Cup kicks off the Mock Trial competition season in Oklahoma every year. The Varsity and JV teams traveled to Tulsa to compete in the Chapelle Cup, which entailed 3 back-to-back trials in real courtrooms, judged by actual judges and practicing attorneys. The Academy’s Varsity team finished the day undefeated, beating Ponca City, Broken Arrow, and Stillwater and winning the 1st place trophy! Varsity members Jack Miller and George Leydorf won Best Witness and Best Attorney, respectively, for every trial. We are so proud of our Griffins and are looking forward to following their progress in the OBA Mock Trial State Tournament next month!
District Dialectic Dance
Our Dialectic dance for our North and South campus is almost here. Get your dancing shoes on! If your student will NOT be attending, please email your campus Culture and Events manager. If you would like to chaperone, Click here to sign up to help.
DATE: Saturday, February 11, 2023
TIME: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
LOCATION: Academy Midtown Campus – Fellowship Hall
(1201 N. Robinson Avenue, OKC)
It’s a busy week for our basketball teams. Check out our BAND app. Log on for up-to-date details, seasonal information, athletic news, and communications by clicking here. Consider this your one-stop-shop for Athletic happenings.
We are looking for outgoing people who love kiddos and are ready to leave work with a smile each day! If you or someone you know are interested, please apply for the job listing below on our website by clicking here.
- Teacher Aide/Pre-Kindergarten/North campus/full-time
- Assistant to North Campus Dialectic Principal/part-time
- January 26 – Meet and Greet Giving Society Event @ Crew Workspace OKC
- January 26 – North View Event
- January 31 – Priority Re-Enrollment Ends
- February 9 – Meet and Greet Giving Society Event @ The Depot, Norman
- February 11 – Dialectic Dance
- February 17 – Faculty Inservice, No School
- February 20 – 21- Midwinter Break, No School
- March 3-4 – North Dialectic Theatre Production of The Golden Key
- March 7 – Rhetoric Follies
- March 6 – 10 – Teacher Appreciation Week
- March 13 – 17 – Spring Break
- March 23 – Johnnie’s Night
- March 24 – 25 – South Dialectic Theatre Production of The Wind in the Willows
- April 1 – and Admissions Blitz
- April 7 – Good Friday, No School
- April 14 – Lyceum Project
- April 22 – Admissions Blitz
- May 5-6 – Rhetoric Theatre Production of The Winter’s Tale
- May 11 – Schola Cantorum
- May 12 – Griffin Games
- May 13 – Capstone Conference
- May 18 – Johnnie’s Night
- May 19 – Graduation
- May 24 – Last day of School, ½ day of class
For a comprehensive list of Campus Specific dates Click Here!
Also, for your convenience, we have copied our District Calendar dates Here for the 2022/2023 school year to allow you to mark these dates on your calendar early!