Click here to view the PARENT CONFERENCE PROGRAM (high resolution)
Click here to view the PARENT CONFERENCE PROGRAM (low resolution)
Click here to view the PARENT CONFERENCE LIVESTREAM.
OPTIONAL MEET THE TEACHER | NORTH AND SOUTH CAMPUS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 13TH
- If you would like your student to have the opportunity for to come to their campus, view their room/desk, and wave to their new teachers from 6 ft, we would like to provide that opportunity.
- Please come to campus during your assigned times. This will allow time for teachers to wipe down desks and areas between groups.
The division for SOUTH CAMPUS visits by family last name will be:
8-8:50:A through F
9:00-9:50:G through M
10-10:50:N through R
11:00-11:50:S through Z
The division for NORTH CAMPUS visits by family last name will be:
8-8:50:A through C
9:00-9:50:D through H
10-10:50:I through M
11:00-11:50:N through Z
- Students/parents will line up at designated doors by grade level, allow entrance of two families per grade at a time. Once one group for a grade leaves, the next may come in. Everyone will stand 6 feet from the group in front of them. All of this will be monitored by Fine Arts teachers and aides.
The designated door for SOUTH CAMPUS will be the front doors on the north side of the building.
The designated doors for NORTH CAMPUS will be:
PK3-K:Veritas Hall (East Building), North Door
1-3 grades:Veritas Hall (East Building), Double Doors off Courtyard
4th Blended:Providence Hall (North Building), West Door off Courtyard
4th &5th Trad: Providence Hall (North Building), East Door off Courtyard
5th Blended:Gym Hallway (Door West of the Gym), West Door off Courtyard
- Masks are required for all entering the building and will be available if you forget one.
- Your teachers will be in their classrooms to greet your students.
- For those in the blended model where there are different teachers for each cohort of that grade, Bach cohort families are asked to come on the first half hour, and Mozart cohort families to come on the second half hour of each time slot. This will provide special time with their teacher.
- Traditional grammar teachers will be in their rooms.
- Dialectic students will know their schedules and be able to walk around the Dialectic hallway with their parents to determine the rooms for their schedule and meet and greet teachers for each subject area. Dialectic need to run a copy of the schedule prior to arriving to school.
- Please exit the campus in a timely manner to allow for others to visit.
ONLINE MEET YOUR CLASSMATES | NORTH AND SOUTH CAMPUS | SATURDAY, AUGUST 15TH
- Your teacher(s) will set up a live Zoom class time on Saturday, August 15th.
- This will provide a second opportunity for students to meet teacher if they were unable to attend Thursday on campus event. This also provides a chance for students to meet their peers prior to the start of school.
MEET THE TEACHER | MIDTOWN CAMPUS| SATURDAY, AUGUST 15TH
- Mrs. Jones and our Midtown staff will conduct a live, zoom Meet the Teacher event for each grade level between 1pm & 5pm on Saturday August 15th. Zoom sessions will begin at 1pm with Freshman and run consecutively every hour.
- On Monday August 10th, parents received a zoom invitation & link for their Meet the Teacher time.
- Teachers will email class specific information to students and parents no later than Thursday August 13th.
- Electives teachers will email their students a welcome video with class specific information on Saturday, August 15th.
- Mrs. Osuna, our Post-Secondary Advisor, will email an introductory video to parents & students as well.
- Students will have the opportunity to tour the campus on the first day of school. Tours will be managed by teachers with group size and social distancing liturgies being honored.